GK Weather is a simple widget which displays the current weather conditions and 2-days forecast for the specific location:
The widget configuration contains a lot of useful options:
Below we have described all available options:
- City name — name displayed in the widget
- WOEID — where on earth identifier — it is an ID used to identify the specific place — you can find WOEID for your city on the linked in the widget options page.
- Time Offset — useful if the time on your server is different than time on your timezone.
- Show City Name — you can enable/disable showing the city name
- Show humidity — you can enable/disable showing the humidity
- Show wind — you can enable/disable showing the wind
- Temperature unit — temperate unit used in the forecast — Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Show current conditions — you can enable/disable display of the current conditions. It is especially useful when the current conditions are not available for your city.
- Show forecast — you can enable/disable display of the forecast for the upcoming two days.
- Iconset — you can select the iconset used in the widget. For the dark style please use the light icons, for other styles please use the dark iconset.
- Icon size (current weather) — icon size in the current weather conditions
- Icon size (forecast) — icon size in the forecast.